[Chicago] venue

Garrett Smith g at rre.tt
Mon Aug 29 17:13:20 CEST 2011

I'm up for Erlang v Python. I can talk about transitioning from Python
to Erlang at CloudBees (rationale and how it went), which could
provide some anecdotal content, as an optional supplement to Daniel's
talk. I can also throw in some coding examples of how we're using
erlport as a bridge between Erlang and Python.