[Chicago] BSON

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Thu Aug 25 23:31:43 CEST 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 09:22:46AM -0500, Jough Dempsey wrote:
> I'd be interested in it, although I think they really missed an
> opportunity by not calling it "BiSON" which would be easier to

NameConflict: bison is a parser generator

Besides, it's an acronym, modeled on another related acronym.

I could go along with the -1.  A lot of what makes JSON so interesting
is that it's NOT binary gloop.  But there's not a chance in hell (that
would be a PHP sweatshop, no?) I'll be there, so don't count it.  :-)

--
Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his books.
For to you kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring,