[Chicago] urllib2

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Aug 9 17:24:03 CEST 2011

One thing that annoyed me about urllib2 was that it throws exceptions
for any status other than 200. what! I mentioned it at work and
someone showed me some code he wrote to fix that problem. So if
someone talks about urllib2, that is my complaint and I'd like to see
their take on it.

And then someone will need to email the list about it, since there is
a reading group that is competing with chipy this Thursday unless
they've canceled. Or maybe I will show up very late and bug the
urllib2 presenter at that point.

--
sheila