[Chicago] ANN: ChiPy Tribune Wed April 13, 7p

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:47:13 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Dan M <dan at streemit.net> wrote:
> Any recommendations on likely places to find parking close to the Tribune
> building? I almost never go into the City.

There will be some open meters east of the tower in Streeterville,
like on Ohio.  You can also sometimes find some west like Hubbard
area.

However, the meters are expensive these days :(  I also would consider
public transit. The closest L stop is Red Line Grand, then walk west,
up the stairs to Upper Michigan AVE, cross street.

Some of the parking lots have evening rates that are less expensive
than meters. I also have validated with shopping... but that can be
tricky too.

--

Brian Ray
(773) 669-7717