[Chicago] Job opening: Trading Technologies - Senior Software Quality Engineer

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Wed Apr 13 22:47:54 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 02:04:59PM -0500, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> There are a lot of people in the world who think there is a tiny
> leprechaun in the computer who magically knows how to solve their
> problems.

Isn't that why every good Python program begins with

  from read_my_mind_and_do_what_i_want import *

  just_do_it()

Best battery ever included!  Not that the antigravity module isn't
neat, too...

--
If the best we can do is make technology as dangerous, non-robust,
capricious, arcane, alienating, marginal, and costly as "magic",