[Chicago] Job opening: Trading Technologies - Senior Software Quality Engineer

Steve Schwarz steve at agilitynerd.com
Wed Apr 13 16:43:09 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:

> Concerning bashing job posting based on previous experiences, eh ...
> it is a free world but probably is more embarrassing to the poster
> than the target. Every success business probably has had some dark
> times.

I think the issue here was the bashing of jobs in the financial industry and
TT was getting put in that category even though the poster (apparently)
hadn't worked there.

TT being a software company, not a trading firm, makes the environment
different than most financial software development jobs you might
encounter.

Full disclosure: I worked at TT for about 7 years doing C++ server side
development.

Best Regards,
Steve
Blogs: http://agilitynerd.com/  http://tech.agilitynerd.com/