[Chicago] Job opening: Trading Technologies - Senior Software Quality Engineer

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:17:36 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 20:31, Brian Herman <brianherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I apply to be an intern Ill work for the bagels and cereal and drinks?
>

> Thanks,
> Brian Herman
>
> brianjherman.com
> brianherman at acm.org

This position is full-time employment only. We haven't done internships in a
while, but I think they were paid in more than bagels, or maybe we just gave
them a ton of bagels.

I should also throw in: sorry telecommuters, we do the whole office thing.
We're at Adams & Canal on top of Union Station, so it's pretty convenient to
commute to from both the city and suburbs.