[Chicago] Analyte Health is hiring Python developers

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:01:48 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Leon Chism <leon at chism.org> wrote:
> Analyte Health is hiring developers at all experience levels to join the

5 Reasons why this is a good job posting to the ChiPy list:

 * located in Chicago
 * to the point
 * details on industry, culture, and such
 * obvious use of Python
 * link to more job info

I was complaining the other day about some other job postings so I
thought I would praise a bit :P

What do you all think about job postings on this mailing list? In my
opinion, posts like this are a good thing right? By the way, I do not
know the poster but I thank them for being clear.

cheers, Brian

--

Brian Ray
(773) 669-7717