[Chicago] PyPy now clear leader, says Ripton

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Mon Oct 25 14:06:57 CEST 2010

  The jit-generator branch was merged a few days ago, fixing a weakness
  with code that uses generators. And now PyPy is clearly the fastest
  Python implementation for this code, with both the most wins and the
  lowest overall time. Psyco is still pretty close. Both are a bit more
  than twice as fast as CPython.

http://www.ripton.net/blog/?p=59

--
Programmers are optimistic.  And we have to be because if we weren't
optimists we couldn't do this work.  Which is why we fall prey to things