[Chicago] biz niz list

Rob Kapteyn robkapteyn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 04:01:38 CET 2010

Carl:
I think we were talking about OpenERP.
It might be overkill for what you want, but it's python, it's open source, and it's not too hard to get running:

http://www.openerp.com/products/accounting

It is actually very slick, and and interesting "commercial" open-source company.
They will rent you a server with it all set up, or you can download it and run it yourself.

-Rob