[Chicago] Template Document

Brantley Harris deadwisdom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 18:25:17 CET 2010

You're doing this all wrong.  No one wants to read what you're doing,
they want to scan a document and see that you're time and cost is
being held accountable.  It's superficial and ridiculous.  What you
need, good sir, is a bullshit generator.

Look into Markov chains and Natural Language Generation.