[Chicago] 2 talks

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 06:57:33 CET 2010

Welcome back Carl!

When do you plan on sending? I suggest the week of the meeting,  next week.  We also need to state somewhere this is the downtown meeting--I worry only a bit about people confusing the two meetings. I tried clearing this up in http://Chipy.org.

Personally I favor three medium size presentations over two long ones. I think I recall someone stating they wanted present on a WSGI stack that could replace a web framework.

Thoughts?