[Chicago] meeting where?

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Mon Mar 8 17:12:35 CET 2010

I think it's unlikely you're going to build up enthusiasm and more
likely that people are going to lose interest.  I personally already
committed to the language thing, and am not sure if I will be able to
present next month.

Let's do that this month, we already agreed upon it, no sense in making
things complicated.