[Chicago] Pycon!

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 21:15:13 CET 2010

Hey all, I'll be there.  See you in Atlanta.  Here are a few
"satellite" happenings.  Anything else ChiPy should know about?

Testing in Python open space on Saturday -- all test fanatics are
welcome: http://us.pycon.org/2010/openspace/TestingInPythonOpenSpace/

And if you get there early on Thursday (hey that's tomorrow!) my
friend Adam de Bomb DJs the Nice and Naasty: 80s Discotheque at 644 N
Highland Ave.  Free entry, drink specials.  That's a 10 min cab ride
from the hotel (not sure how walkable it is).
http://adambombsfunk.blogspot.com/