[Chicago] Proposed topic for January meeting

Bill Mania maniabill at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 16:27:37 CET 2010

Brian Ray and I would like to propose a presentation topic for
the 13 January 2011 Loop meeting. We'd like to describe what we
know so far about ROS and its rospy collection. ROS is the Robot
Operating System from Willow Garage. There is a technical
overview of ROS at http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Introduction.

Is there interest in a presentation on this topic? Neither of us
are experts with ROS (yet), but there's a lot of vacation time
and plane travel between now and the 13th.

--
Bill Mania /'mæ ɲə/
dum vivimus, vivamus!