[Chicago] Sanity Check

Dan Krol orblivion at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 03:55:11 CET 2010

"Sanity Check" may in fact be an appropriate phrase for the situation. My
personal (mostly uneducated) guess would be that they really do want to just
do a quick check to make sure you're who you say you are. It doesn't take
too long, and it saves them the hassle of an additional hire. I think I've
heard that some people do weasel their way into a position they are
unqualified for just to gain a little bit of experience.