[Chicago] From PMA - Position: PYTHON Software Development

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Fri Aug 6 17:44:45 CEST 2010

Your font face is off-putting and that explains some of the snarkiness.

In my opinion your post is okay if the programming is mostly python.
If not, then it is off topic. You've got some job requirements that
make it sound like the job is a java position. Why is j2ee a big plus?

I also think you should switch to plain text. though I am an old
fogey, so see what other people think. My reaction to your post was --
oh my god, that is so ugly and unpleasant on the eyes.

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Paul May <paul at paulmayassociates.com> wrote:
> I'm also new to the list , so if this is not the way to get a job posting
> out to this list , let me know how your group receives job postings?
>
> Paul
[...]

--
sheila