[Chicago] Aug meet

Clyde Forrester clydeforrester at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 20:15:02 CEST 2010

Alex Gaynor wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Brian Curtin <brian.curtin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 11:28, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:
>>> Who is going to be doing the planning for this? I don't want to have
>>> multiple people bombarding them all at once about the same thing.
>>>
>>> ...and I sent a message over to Carl to see what he normally does for
>>> this stuff. I have no idea if   we just show up once we have the
>>> booking, or if he has to do some ACK stuff with them the day before.
>>> I'm assuming we have to get names to deal with security? Not sure.
>> No one besides the organizer should actually need the contact info. Everyone
>> else just has to know it's at Wacker/Adams (the specific address) on
>> x-floor, and the datetime.datetime(...).
>> I believe Brian Ray said he was up for organizing. If that changes, I'm also
>> named Brian and I'll do it. A third Brian, however, turned it down.
>
> Well that definitely resolves the confusion ;)

> Alex

Right! Mind if we call you "Brian", then, just to keep things simple?

Brian, 'ere, will give a talk on Python 3.1.2,
Brian, over there, will give a talk on Python 2.7,
Brian, over there, will give us a brief statement about the upcoming
German Zope conference,
Brian, [pointing], will talk about Boost libraries,
and Brian, there, is in charge of the sheep dip.

c4... er, Brian