[Chicago] May 13 meeting

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 01:03:56 CEST 2010

I would love a start-to-finish bug fix presentation.  I actually read that
article elsewhere and promptly went to the issue listing at
python.org....and promptly moved it a few notches back in the queue.  I have
never submitted a patch, let alone for a project as large and complex as
Python, and had coincidentally set aside time to start the process of
learning how today.  So I cannot emphasize enough how much I would value a
serious presentation and followup discussion on this.