[Chicago] Great New Venue for Sept 10th Monthly Meeting

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Sep 7 16:45:10 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Brian Ray<bray at sent.com> wrote:
> Good News, we have secured a great new venue for this month's meeting...
> Tribune Tower.  No details yet; however, this really may be the best venue
> ever. Yay!!!
>

> Topics, Topics, Topics ???  Should we tackle something related to
> journalism? Should we live channel to/from Djangocon... so many questions,
> yet such a great meeting this will be.

Did Carl already make arrangements for someone to run video?

If not, do we have anyone who is familiar with setting up the video
equipment? Carl's at djangocon this week. I'll contact some of the
people who helped with pycon but don't regularly attend chipy to see
if they can help.

I don't have a car, but could rent one. I know there is some equipment
held at Thoughtworks, but I don't know who to contact. Cosmin did, but
he's traveling right now.

I've got pager duty this week, so if something critical happens at
work, I can't really help much.

--
sheila