[Chicago] fishing for talks

Tal Liron tal.liron at threecrickets.com
Mon Nov 2 20:57:30 CET 2009

Hey guys,

No problem to postpone mine.

Also, I definitely would make it Python-centric. The point is that you will
come out of the talk knowing exactly how to push Python into Launchpad, and
eventually into Ubuntu. It's very different than pushing, say, C code.

I also thought to give a general introduction to Debian packaging, which of
course is not Python-specific, but I can limit that to a quick 5 minute
slideshow extravaganza.

-Tal