[Chicago] May Monthly Call for Presentors

James Snyder jbsnyder at fanplastic.org
Thu May 7 20:55:48 CEST 2009

I can do the long-discussed beer talk :-)

I can also talk about PyMite/Python on a Chip, which is a heavily
scaled down version of Python running on microcontroller devices (as
opposed to using Python and RPCs to control a micro, as shown during
the Arduino talk).  It has a minimum requirement of about 4K of SRAM.

-jsnyder