[Chicago] Python for Teachers (more agit prop)

Allan Spale allan2600 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 00:50:43 CET 2009

The "Big Windy"... you's gotta work on da Chicago nicknames, my friend :)

I am interested in learning more about your ideas with Python. I am going to
be enrolling in at a university to begin earning credit toward an
instructional systems technology certificate. Also, I am in the process of
building a general purpose semantic database and web services system which
might be of some interest to your group (i.e. user-friendly web programming
system) which will also be a programming sprint at PyCon (look up
twitterbase: http://us.pycon.org/2009/sprints/projects/twitterbase/). I will
also be at the conference if you have some time to talk.

Allan