[Chicago] Extract information from PDF

Jon Sudlow jsudlow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 06:25:33 CEST 2009

No problem buddy, I thought pyPDF was really slick myself. Python is
amazing, in three lines of code you completed your goal.

In the future, if you ever try to extract data from the pdf into a string
and then write that string to a plain text file, you might get an encoding
ASCII error. Its a common error but its not well documented, let me know and
I'll point you in the right direction if it comes up.
-Jon