[Chicago] Fwd: TP brainstorming/design/hacker jam

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 18:06:29 CET 2009

Sounds interesting but unfortunately I can't make it. And beyond the very basic stuff I described in my talk, I haven't gotten much farther in developing PyS60 applications. I've come to realize that while PyS60 has amazing integration with the S60 platform, the S60 platform isn't a very good smartphone platform. However, I think S60 devices have all the features that are needed for this research project, along with probably the most friendly development experience of any mobile device currently on the market.