[Chicago] eclipse pydev plugin question

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Wed Jan 14 18:14:22 CET 2009

On Jan 14, 2009, at 10:42 AM, sheila miguez wrote:

> Tips on how to ask questions.  This will explain some of the hostility
> you've been experiencing.

This is great. We can all learn or be reminded on how to ask questions
in this forum.

Looking through the list, there are some questions that get good
with this.  In this case, I would start with "Be precise and
informative about your problem."  If one starts with a question that
is only one sentence, I do not see how this can be considered
informative.  One may need to explain in as much detail as possible
what your asking, why your asking, and put it into perspective. We all
come from different backgrounds and might be able to help--
nonetheless, one needs to put some work into asking the question.

Brian Ray