[Chicago] ANN ChiPy January Meeting Thursday the 8th at Roosevelt University Computer

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Wed Jan 7 17:58:46 CET 2009

On Jan 7, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Frederick Polgardy wrote:

> Whoa.  At 10 min per talk, this is already at 2+ hrs., and we
> haven't even gotten to the Py3K part yet.  What's the plan?

Right, and I already have heard some talkers may not be presenting.  I
thought I already made this clear in my email to you last night.

The agenda is:

  7-7:30 Py3K
  7:30-9/9:30 ish  Lighting talks
  @ 9 / 9:30 summary of talks

We will be setting up talks side by side so one can set up while the
other is waiting. We will be giving a solid 10 minutes to everyone on
the list. A lot can be said in 10 minutes, I promise. And this will
*NOT* be boring.

Please folks, lets have fun with this.   Recall, some of us have been
running these meetings for several years now.

Thanks, Brian