[Chicago] [jobs] Cyberworksmedia Group

abb2104 at columbia.edu abb2104 at columbia.edu
Mon Jan 5 21:33:23 CET 2009

Cyberworks Media Group is a professional, comprehensive Web services
and Internet technology firm. We harness the power of technology and
interactive media to reengineer business processes and provide
innovative solutions to businesses and organizations pursuing a
competitive edge. We are currently seeking a Web Programmer /
Developer to join our team.

The Web Programmer/Developer works with our technical team in
coordinating multiple large-scale web projects for a variety of
industry leading clients. Responsibilities include:

· Coordinating and participating in the programming, implementation,
testing, and support of web-based projects using .NET, Python, PHP,
AJAX, CSS, MySQL, and Open Source.

· Programming, developing, and producing data-driven web applications
and web sites using the latest technology solutions and software;

· Consulting with clients and the account team to ensure the use of
effective Internet-based technologies for enterprise business
applications.

REQUIREMENTS

Candidates should be experienced developing dynamic web based LINUX
and WIN applications and should have a strong understanding of various
languages .NET, Python, PHP, CSS, MySQL, SQL Server, PostGres, Open
Source, etc.).
A BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is required.
Other areas of expertise are listed below.
Minimum 2 years Web development experience
E-commerce
Content Management
Python, PHP, .NET
Web Applications & Open Source - Django a huge plus!
Apache and Microsoft IIS
SQL
Team Player with excellent communication skills
Project Management
Excellent low-level Linux knowledge
Familiarity with relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) as
well as experience developing client/server applications using
relational databases.
Experience developing Web-accessible applications
Experience with HTML and HTTP server software.
A firm understanding of TCP/IP and network programming experience.

We understand that few candidates have all of these skills, but if you
have a few of them, we want to talk to you. These are full time
positions with competitive salaries. We are a fast-paced, rapidly
growing company which provides an exciting working environment and
challenging work.

Cyber Works Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit our website for details - www.cyberworksmedia.com