[Chicago] ChiPy Needs your Help!

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Mon Jan 5 17:11:08 CET 2009

On Jan 5, 2009, at 9:37 AM, Allan Spale wrote:

> I will do Py3K topics. Let me know what topics you would like for me
> to cover and how long you would like me to speak.

Awesome. I was hoping you would say that.  Your scheduled!

How you structure your talk is up to you.   I would consider covering
the topics GVR blogged about in the past. I would certainly find some
way to get the FAQ in there, as well.  This should answer questions
like, which version of Python should I start with  ...etc.   The major
changes (like changes to print()) should be covered in depth... IMHO.

Brian Ray