[Chicago] Capistrano alternatives

Brantley Harris deadwisdom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 20:04:30 CET 2009

Totally undocumented, start of a project I called "Alacrity" that does
capistrano-like things in a more python-like way.  There are two
sample projects in it "simple" and "complex".

http://deadwisdom.com/alacrity.zip

Ah my dream is to one day be able to continually start projects that
others finish and maintain...