[Chicago] Bespin Python Highlighting

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Fri Feb 13 21:01:16 CET 2009

Actually, I started using EditArea for my project a few months ago after
being introduced to it by web2py.  :p

I'm mostly interested in this because it has sidebars, the command line
on the bottom, and the other IDE lookin' stuff going on.  Which would be
cool for my thing ( which is a sort of jython extension to my dayjob
j2ee project for scripting our system with jython/jruby/groovy/whatever ).

Completely random, but have you tried running web2py in Jython2.5 at all
yet?  ( or IronPython ).

-s