[Chicago] somewhat off-topic: gear giveaway at next meeting

Chad Glendenin chad at glendenin.com
Sun Dec 6 00:21:28 CET 2009

I have several items of computer gear to give away that may be useful
to somebody on this list, so maybe we can find each other at the end
of the next ChiPy meeting. Email me privately (off-list) if you want
something:

- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer
- Gainward Geforce 4 Ultra 750XP Ti4600 (AGP card w/dual DVI)
- IOGear MiniView GCS84A 4-port KVM switch (VGA & PS/2)
- Quake 4 for Windows
- SoundBlaster Live PCI card
- Hauppauge WinTV PCI card (analog video only)
- RCA 950 wireless modem jack (adds a phone jack to a room)
- Linksys WAP11 802.11b wireless access point
- Linksys WSB24 signal booster for WAP11
- Silicon Graphics granite-color PS/2 keyboard and mice
- Silicon Graphics O2 workstation SCSI drives with sleds (2GB, 4GB, 18GB)
- Silicon Graphics O2 workstation case & power supply (motherboard removed)
- Silicon Graphics O2 ram sticks (grab bag, dunno how many)
- Silicon Graphics IRIX 6.5 full-installation CDROMs with overlays for
6.5.8 and 6.5.12

I also have an old 1.6GHz Pentium-4 box with 1GB ram and a 20GB disk,
but it's kind of clunky. The next ChiPy meeting is at Sully's, so I
can drive it there to drop it off, but you'll probably want to have a
car to take it away.

Thanks!
ccg