[Chicago] SkinnyCorp Venue for September?

Kevin Harriss special.kevin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:31:01 CEST 2008

The last time I checked you could get the basement of goose island for
$300.  Food and drinks were deducted from that so if you spent $300 on
food and drinks it was free.  However, they don't have a projector
down there.  I am not sure about the big meeting room.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Garrett Smith <g at rrett.us.com> wrote:
> Anyone know what it costs/is involved to use a room at Goose Island?

- specialKevin
- Kevin Harriss
- http://www.specialkevin.com