[Chicago] wiki page For those looking for Python work in Chicago

Dan Krol orblivion at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:00:21 CEST 2008

Phil, I had the same problem because I had Noscript running on
Firefox. I allowed the site to run Javascript and it worked. I don't
know why IE wouldn't work though, maybe you have a JS blocker there as
well.

I personally think a security question without a popup would be a
little more user-friendly, but it's not a big deal.