[Chicago] Integrated wiki + forums

Garrett Smith g at rrett.us.com
Thu Oct 16 22:06:19 CEST 2008

Has anyone bumped into a decent wiki + forums tool? This would look something like trac, but serve more for general content sharing and knowledge exchange than for software project management.

This is for a public facing support site, providing technical docs, knowledge articles, etc. as well discussion forums.

Doesn't have to be in Python. Would prefer to avoid bloated hugeness ala Plone, Drupal, etc.

The current leaning is MediaWiki and PhpBB -- both of which feel kinda dated and lame to me. I'd love to turn up a better option.

Garrett