[Chicago] 2 unique keys in a python dict?

Massimo Di Pierro mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Thu Oct 9 20:26:51 CEST 2008

I do not know what tps files are but in web2py you can connect to
multiple databases at once

     db=SQLDB('sqlite://....')
     db1=SQLDB('mssql://....')
     db2=SQLDB('mysql://....')

process them

     for row in db1(...).select():
db.mytable.insert(field=row.other_field,...)
     for row in db2(...).select():
db.mytable.insert(field=row.other_field,...)

and you can serialize any select query back in CSV using str(..)

     open('output.csv','w').write(str(db(....).select()))

If this is useful, feel free to email me personally with more details
and I am happy to answer any question.

Massimo