[Chicago] New Member

Jordan Sherer jordan at widefido.com
Mon Oct 6 16:54:37 CEST 2008

I *am* planning on attending the meet-up on Thursday. However, since
this will be my first ChiPy meetup I am unsure about giving a talk. If
people have enough interest in desktop apps built with Python, I can
give a quick one.

A few questions:
What is the atmosphere like for talks?
Are there any general recommendations for giving a talk?
Is there anything in particular that people would like to hear about
Python powered desktop apps?

Do you think I should wait until the November meet-up to talk?

Thanks!

Best,
Jordan