[Chicago] SkinnyCorp Venue

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Oct 2 20:02:48 CEST 2008

If anyone has practice with django-jython and has got it working with
sqlite3, come to the meeting and help me? I can't even get the package
to load.

If anyone has ever been able to do so, I'd like to know about it. If
not, it would behoove me to dig around I guess, after looking at how
the other backends work.

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Kumar McMillan
<kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Chris Webber <cwebber at imagescape.com> wrote:
>> Weird.  This email never hit my @dustycloud.org address.  Sounds
>> good... where's SkinnyCorp's address?
>
> 4043 N. Ravenswood Ave. Suite 106
> http://www.skinnycorp.com/getintouch
>

>> And what about talks then?
>
> Looks like Chris is talking on Miro, the open source intenet tv / video player
>
> I can give a talk on Freebase - http://www.freebase.com/help/faq - the
> next gen open database with a developer API (and a Python library),
> organized a bit differently than wikipedia.  Specifically, I can talk
> about a collaborative view/edit interface I'm tinkering with for music
> - http://www.freebase.com/view/music

sheila