[Chicago] Looking for Venues

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Fri Nov 7 06:59:13 CET 2008

Jordan Sherer wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Are there any (technical, physical) requirements for the venue? Some
> examples that I could think of are:
>
> - Projector + Screen

Brian has a projector, I have a big white thing that can be used as a screen.

> - Ethernet or Wifi

Not a requirement.

> - Seating for 30
or 20, and the rest can sit on the floor.

> - Parking
Nope.

> - Caffeine and/or Beer?

Not a requirement, but if someone says it's ok, I'll bring my cooler.

> P.S.
> del rosemont

nature abhors a vacuum, so if you don't replace rosemenot with something, it
comes back.

rosemont.

see?

Carl K