[Chicago] Vi or Emacs

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue May 27 16:06:34 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Isaac Csandl <nerkles at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll go way out on a limb here and say I don't like either of them.
>
> <3 TextMate
>
> --isaac

He specifically said that he had already checked other editors out so
I didn't mention it, but I was sorely tempted to try it out after
watching a groovy guy do demos at a conference live. He really had a
great flow going with it and it was all kinds of awesome. So, this is
not a reply for Feihong, but for everyone else.

Can you go into more details about how you like it?

We had an editor comparison at a meeting once, right? I only vaguely
remember it.

--
sheila