[Chicago] last thursday's meeting

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 18:15:00 CEST 2008

Just to be avoid confusion, Sheila means the Graphite project
described here:

http://graphite.wikidot.com/

Not the one described here:

http://graphite.sourceforge.net/

Both are Python projects that have something to do with graphs, but
only the first one was done at Orbitz.

I think it would be really cool to see a demo of Graphite.

Speaking of Stackless, my former place of employment is about to roll
out a production system running on Stackless.