[Chicago] Fwd: Perl/Python Frameworks for the Framework Rumble at Flourish

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Fri Mar 28 22:41:58 CET 2008

Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> For those of you that are participating in Flourish. Chicago April 4-5
> at UIC. http://www.flourishconf.com
>
> Organizers are requesting people to represent their web framework at
> Flourish Rumble.
> Please email Roberto Serrano <ohrock at gmail.com>, or info at flourishconf.com
> if you are willing to participate.

There's another hackathon-thingy at Flourish as well, "Code for a Cause
Hack-a-thon":
http://www.flourishconf.com/flourish2008/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=30#HackAThon

Instead of competing against each other, presumably you will be
competing against despair itself, by questing for a better world through
the power of your code.

I plan on doing this one, though I cannot deny that the Rumble would
probably be more emotionally satisfying.

   Ian