[Chicago] ChiPy Teach Me Matrix (Google Docs)

Feihong.Hsu at gmail.com Feihong.Hsu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:48:06 CET 2008

I've shared a document with you called "ChiPy Teach Me Matrix":
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pmM2wzAvN4vS6zaS6DyGvNw&inv=chicago@python.org&t=4760205156178495560&guest

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open
this document, just click the link above.

I just went ahead and took a stab at a "Teach Me Matrix". Go ahead,
logon to Google Docs and add your name and whatever topics you want.
Under each topic, put either "learn" or "teach", indicating whether
you'd want to be student or teacher for that topic. If you don't care
about the topic, then just leave that cell blank.