[Chicago] Pycon! Bags! Meeting!

Ted Pollari tcp at mac.com
Tue Mar 11 05:26:56 CET 2008

On Mar 10, 2008, at 4:51 PM, Cosmin Stejerean wrote:

> 6 is a bit early, I can be there at 7.
>
> - Cosmin

We'll take all the help we can get!  Rumor has it that the process may
start with any people on hand as early as 4:00 pm or so (maybe even
3!!) -- but there'll certainly be enough for whenever people can get
there Wednesday...

On that note, if I am not there by 6, it's because I'm out filling
shopping carts full of booty for PyCon... okay, more like office
supplies than pirate treasure, but, whatever....

-ted