[Chicago] chipy burger and beers

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Jun 30 19:09:06 CEST 2008

Presidential Towers is catty-corner to Ogilvie, and it has a
bar/burger joint called Allstars. It is not mind blowingly good, but
close.

West of here: Bar Louie, walking distance from Ogilvie, but for
varying degrees of walk (might want to take a cab) is one place we've
gone to after work. Walking distance, same disclaimer, Wishbone.

I am more coffee than bar, so I don't have better suggestions.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Garrett Smith <g at rrett.us.com> wrote:
> Same here. I'd probably come into Ogilvie so loop would be ideal.
>

> ----- "Massimo Di Pierro" <mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu> wrote:
>
>> I am more or less free.
>>
>> On Jun 29, 2008, at 7:55 PM, Carl Karsten wrote:
>>
>> > Massimo, Garrett - you guys free Monday evening?
>> >
>> > Any reason to wait till 7?  5 works for me.  I'll be coming in on
>> > Metra so under
>> > a mile from Union Station would be nice.
>> >
>> > Carl K

sheila