[Chicago] MeetUp

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Sat Jun 28 02:39:23 CEST 2008

Rob Kapteyn wrote:
> What do people think about putting the website on appengine with Web2Py
> and KPAX ?

Is someone willing to maintain an installation?  If so it's cool by me.
  Though it was a little unclear to me if it was more of an internal
organization tool or a public one?  I.e., we want all our information to
be visible by everyone by default, and only require self-signup to edit
stuff.

I'm still mostly interested in the reminding cronbot, which Carl
volunteered to be.  Oh... should I second Carl's self-nomination or
something?  I'd do that.

--
Ian Bicking : ianb at colorstudy.com : http://blog.ianbicking.org