[Chicago] SocialDevCamp Chicago...approaching quickly

Andy Angelos andy.angelos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 01:19:28 CEST 2008

Hello ChiPy members -

This is Andy Angelos - a blogger and member of the Chicago startup
community.  Chris McAvoy suggested posting information on an event I am
co-hosting this summer entitled SocialDevCamp Chicago.  On August 9, we are
hoping to unite developers, strategists, futurists, and social media
tinkerers for a day of BarCamp learning and creation.

A few proposed topics for the day include: Google App Engine: Implications
and Impressions, Mobile Application with Android, Data Portability, the
economics of the cloud, etc.  For a more complete listing, visit the
official BarCamp wiki and feel free to add suggestions:

https://barcamp.pbwiki.com/SocialDevCampChicago

You are also welcome to join the Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=20586291919

Don't hesitate to contact me with questions.  Thanks for welcoming me to the
mailing list and I look forward to meeting some of you in August!

--
Andy Angelos
219.363.9514 (mobile)
andy.angelos at gmail.com
http://webforchange.org
twitter: andyangelos

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?