[Chicago] [Flourish] Framework Rumble

Tom Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Wed Jun 18 19:15:45 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Massimo Di Pierro
<mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu> wrote:
> I agree and I was not planning to start a war. I honestly did not think
> anybody here would get upset with me about this.
> I just wanted "my python friends" to be aware of this issue.

Just to clarify: I didn't attend Flourish (planned to, didn't, don't
remember why), and have no stake in Massimo's grievance per se.  If
something was seriously mishandled by the organizers, that's a shame,
and I hope it gets straightened out; I doubt anyone meant harm.
(Maybe I've just been driven mailing-list batty by the endless support
questions wrongly posted to django-dev rather than django-users.)