[Chicago] [Flourish] Framework Rumble

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:25:12 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Tom Tobin <korpios at korpios.com> wrote:
> I apologize for coming across as a jerk here; I could have said the
> same thing in a more moderated tone.  I *am* annoyed with Massimo's
> actions, but I'm also annoyed with myself for stooping to the level of
> was was essentially an ad hominem attack.

I'm glad you pulled this back a bit...but I wanted to just speak up
quickly in Massimo's defense.  This list is clearly technical in
nature, but it's also a touchstone for the Chicago Python "Community."
 Part of that informal charter, in my opinion, is to discuss issues
that affect he community.  I don't know the details of the issue, but
I do believe that if Massimo believes that the event was handled
improperly, it's perfectly valid to bring it up here, and on other
community driven lists.

FWIW,
Chris