[Chicago] Next month meeting topics and venues

bray at sent.com bray at sent.com
Mon Jun 9 17:14:38 CEST 2008

Who wants to present on something!!?!!!

I would really like to send out the announcement today by EOD.

At this point, all you have to do is add your name and details here:

 <http://www.chipy.org/>

We have one great presentation already in the works on AppEngine /
doctes. We do not have to go with VIM or EMACS. Other topics will work
as well. It may be nice to have something testing related. I read a nice
article in Python Magazine recently on code checking tools like lint,
but for Python. Just an idea.

Also, more details on the venue may be added there. Do we need to RSVP?

BTW, I do have a projector I will bring with me.

Cheers,

Brian